AVEIRO PRIVATE GUIDED DAY TRIP
Discover Aveiro, the “Venice of Portugal” on this guided day tour from Porto. See the famous Rio de Aveiro, the colorful houses in Costa Nova, visit the fish market, and learn about the community.
Departing from the city of Porto, in a short, comfortable and private trip of 30 minutes, discover the beauty of the city of Aveiro and its famous Ria de Aveiro. Enjoy the peace and tranquility that this place provides. At your own pace and away from the crowds, interact with the community and learn about their stories in a mix between nature and gastronomy, in a unique and unforgettable experience. Have a memorable lunch at a local restaurant and choose the places to enjoy:
• discover why it is known as the Venice of Portugal
• explore its numerous canals and bridges.
• visit the fish market, past Art Nouveau buildings, convent of Princess Saint Joana, Vista Alegre Museum.
• Enjoy the colorful moliceiro boats and add a cruise on the Ria Aveiro, to further explore the city from the Ria.
• discover Costa Nova, where you will have the opportunity to see and photograph the colorful fishermen’s houses, typically painted with vertical stripes.
Return in comfort to your hotel in Porto after a day that will surely remain in your fondest memories.
This is a private tour. You can adapt the program according to your preferences.